Landmark Retail Investment Co. LLC, a company incorporated under the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (referred to herein as "Babyshop", "we", "our" or "us") is committed to protecting your privacy online.
- YOUR EXPRESS CONSENT TO COLLECTION & USE OF INFORMATION
We collect information when you register online or update your account, log-in, place an order, communicate with our customer service representatives, shop online, request a catalog, opt-in to receive our e-mails, participate in a contest, promotion or survey or join our social networking sites. We may also collect information from you in our stores or through our catalogs or other marketing material.
DATA SHARED BY YOU
- To ensure the efficient running of the website and mobile application
- To provide information about the products
- To develop/offer new products and services
- For accounting and audit purposes
- For marketing and market research and analysis purposes
- To send you communications (or to contact you) via SMS, email, push or any other channel about promotions, services, products and facilities offered by Babyshop.
- provide you with offers (including for financial products and/or services), personalized services and recommendations and improve your experience on our website and mobile application.
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, website and mobile application.
- generate aggregated data to prepare insights to enable us to understand customer behavior, patterns and trends with a view to learning more about your preferences or other characteristics.
- provide privileges and benefits to you, marketing and promotional campaigns based on your profile.
- in connection with loyalty programs owned and operated by us or by other Landmark Group Entities.
- communicate with you (including to respond to your requests, questions, feedback, claims or disputes) and to customize and improve our services.
- to enhance your shopping experience and bring you access to membership programs, rewards and offers across Babyshop and Landmark entities.
- protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity, harm, financial loss and other legal or information security risks; and serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or required by applicable law.
- for shipment and delivery of products and services.
Babyshop may collect your Data in several ways from your use of our stores, website or mobile application. For instance:
SHARING OF DATA
- when you register with us to receive our products and/or services.
- when you conduct a transaction with us or attempt a transaction at our stores, on our website or mobile application.
- when you complete surveys conducted by or for us.
- when you elect to receive any communications (including promotional offers) from us.
- from the information gathered by your visit to our stores, website or mobile application.
We will not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We may, however, share selected customer information with the following third parties:
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- our group companies
- our franchisors
- Service Providers- Examples include storing and analyzing Data, protecting and securing our systems, providing search results and links, providing customer service, credit analysis, processing your information for profiling, user analysis, Software service providers and payment processing, warehousing service providers and delivery companies for the purposes of processing your payment and managing your order, including delivery and returns and in such circumstances these Service Providers will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfill their functions (and only on the agreement that they not use your Personal Information for any other purposes)
- sourcing partners and supplier of products and services
- purchasers and their advisors following a sale of all or part of our business, so that they can continue to provide services to you
- third party databases to which Babyshop and/or one of our brands subscribes
- government bodies or other authorities if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights
- agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers
- Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding Babyshop and/or the Participating Website
- We will retain your Personal Information for as long as it is legally required, and to support the business purposes for which it was obtained - we will then dispose of it promptly and securely.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We automatically collect some information when you visit our website or use our mobile application. This information helps us to make improvements to our content and navigation. The information collected automatically includes your IP address.
- Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP addresses, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. Babyshop uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security, as well as enhance performance of our website or mobile application.
- We may collect your Data automatically via Cookies, pixels and similar technologies in line with settings on your browser. For more information about Cookies, please see the section below, titled "Cookies".
The Information we collect about you may be broadly described in following categories:
MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISIONS
- Personal Information: Your name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, billing and credit card information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of Publications via the Service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which you accessed the Participating Website, demographic information, and other such 'Personal Information'.
- General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Participating Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Participating Website, your browsing history, and other such 'General Information'.
- Transaction information: the date of the transaction, total amount, transaction history and preferences and related details. Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our products, and services.
- Product and service information: Your account membership number, registration and payment information, and program-specific information, when you request products and/or services directly from us, or participate in marketing programs.
- Loyalty programme information: your loyalty membership information, account details, profile or password details. We do not collect any sensitive data from you for any purpose whatsoever.
When you register at Babyshop, you are consenting to receiving promotional communication from us. You have the option to opt-out or unsubscribe from our marketing communications for products, new products, offers and promotions. If any user who receives an e-mail from the Site or SMS or any other channel would prefer not to receive marketing related communications in the future, you can do so by following the OPT -OUT instructions in the e-mails or SMS or any other channel. In addition, at any time you may access the OPT OUT section on the Site and choose to unsubscribe (opt-out) or send an e-mail to our customer care - firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. If Babyshop is sold to a third party, or Babyshop otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case Babyshop would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
- To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and Participating Website happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information and you can exercise it by submitting a request email@example.com below.
- Right to Access, Review and Modify
- Right to Correction
- Right to Withdraw Consent
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during the period for which we hold it.
TREATMENT OF GENERAL INFORMATION
Babyshop also collects your General Information to allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of the Website. Babyshop may use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate anonymous information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates, advertisers, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of Babyshop's customer base, and to serve any other business purposes.
SINGLE SIGN ON
- not use Participating Site
- set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie
- set your browser to refuse to accept cookies
- delete our cookies after visiting Participating Site
- browse our site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting
Each of our Participating Website offer a single-sign-on i.e. after a one-time registration on one of the Participating Website, you can sign on (login) to each of the Participating Website with uniform credentials, without having to go through a separate registration and sign-on process each time. (“Single- Sign-On”). Single- Sign-On provides a single identity - the basis for Participating Website you wish to use recognizing and verifying you. Further after logging into any of our Participating Website you can easily visit any or all of our Participating Website through links in the Participating Website. You can update your account data at any time. For the purpose of Single- Sign-On, certain personal data is stored centrally in a database and is available to our affiliates and service providers connected with the operation of Participating Websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will Babyshop, its affiliates, partners, and their respective employees, officers, directors or insurers be liable to you or to any other person for any costs, damages (including any special, incidental, exemplary, indirect or consequential damages), or liability of any nature, arising or resulting from the collection, use, transfer, processing or storage of personal information obtained by us and resulting from your access to and use of the web sites/apps or collected via the other channels.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
Babyshop UAE: (800-2297467)
Landmark Retail Investment Co. LLC
P.O. Box 113630, Dubai, UAE